Employers who embrace equality, diversity and inclusion are the future of work. Diverse businesses tend to perform better, are more creative and productive, and attract talent. Having a coherent diversity strategy is essential to staying on the right side of the law and ahead of the market.
We can help you promote, develop and support diversity and inclusion in your workplace and create a sound strategy for best practice and compliance with the law.
The global #metoo campaign has raised awareness about sexual harassment in the workplace and there has been an upturn in allegations being made. We can provide practical advice on how to deal with these – including deal with the investigation and what to do next.
- Promoting, developing and supporting diversity and inclusion in your workplace
- Creating a diversity strategy
- Ensure on-going compliance
- Conducting audits
- Advising on gender pay gap compliance and reporting for employees based in the UK
- Investigating and/or advising on allegations of discrimination
- Providing Board level assistance
- Developing and implementing a wellbeing strategy