Avoiding conflicts makes sound business sense, but understanding how to prevent them takes experience. We have extensive experience of advising clients on mitigating litigation risk and resolving potential disputes swiftly and cost effectively, whether by negotiation, mediation or by the implementation of a well-judged pre-litigation strategy. And when litigation is the only answer, we fight to win.
Our cross-border teams handle private and public sector disputes across the spectrum. From nine offices throughout the UK, Middle East and Far East over 100 litigators are focused on resolving business critical disputes and high stakes disagreements of public importance. Governments, businesses and individuals all rely on us to stand alongside them in their most testing times.
Recognised in the market and well known for acting on some of the highest profile domestic and international litigation, our track record ranges from compelling a reversal of a government policy acting for the lead claimants in one of The Lawyer’s ‘Top 20’ cases of 2016, to acting for a central bank in a billion dollar fraud.
Known for the quality of our service and strength of the relationships we build – the vast majority of our work comes to us on recommendation. Collegiate and connected – we have a focus on nurturing and growing talent inside our business as well as attracting leading expertise from across the legal sector.
Results focused, we are an agile, multi-jurisdictional team, diverse but all united in a determination to solve your most pressing issues.
- An agile team working together from offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East
- Significant track record in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Working across the Trowers’ network to access the best in legal and commercial advice
- Member of Interlaw (elite global network) and access to lawyers in over 150 cities
- One of the first UK firms to establish offices in the Middle East, over 40 years ago, and the first international firm to obtain an operating licence in Malaysia