From start-ups to listed companies – our experienced commercial and intellectual property lawyers act for clients across a diverse range of sectors. Our experts draft and negotiate complex commercial agreements, advise on standard terms and conditions, steer clients through the complexities of commercial law.
We listen to what matters most to you and focus our efforts to develop a 360 degree view of the issues - giving you incisive, commercially focused advice.
Providing specialist backup to in-house legal teams as well as direct to businesses - we provide advice that is practical, clear and easily understood. We work across a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, finance and banking, hospitality, care, retail and all aspects of technology.
Our commercial contract and intellectual property teams can help you manage legal risk in your arrangements with customers and suppliers and assist in the preservation and exploitation of your intellectual property.
We know that successful businesses and organisations recognise the importance of managing and preserving their intellectual property. We assist in registering brands and names, creating manufacturing and engineering licences, managing social media and drafting intellectual property contracts.
Our team have expertise across industries and sectors, and when it comes to tackling disputes - you can rely on us to be by your side, providing expert advice to help mitigate risk and the dogged determination to win your battles.
- Expertise across a range of sectors dealing with both UK and international matters
- Expert at managing and protecting intellectual property across sectors
- A trusted guide helping clients to build value and avoid risk
- Investing in bespoke relationships with every client
- Providing timely, cost effective advice and assistance
- Always focused on what matters most to each client