Welcome to the March edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in March's edition:
- Knowledge of investigating officer relevant to fair dismissal
- Employer trying to set record straight was not liable to whistleblower for damage to his reputation
- Employee charged with a criminal offence was fairly dismissed
- Employee entitled to PHI benefits until he could return to their job
- Guidance on meaning of "provision, criterion or practice"
- Revised IR35 commencement rules and updated HMRC guidance
- Government responds to consultation on salaried hours work and salary sacrifice schemes
- New points-based immigration system announced
Watch partner Rebecca McGuirk give #TrowersTopTips on being family friendly:
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
We provide a monthly email briefing on changes to employment law and HR practice, including our monthly video updates #TrowersTopTips. To obtain a free subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We tweet regular updates on @TrowersFuture, #FutureOfWork.