Amy-Rose is an Associate in Trowers & Hamlins' Dispute Resolution and Litigation team.
Amy-Rose resolves disputes for clients including private companies, PLC's and high net worth individuals. She has experience in dealing with domestic and international commercial and corporate disputes for clients in the energy, industrial and TMT sectors in particular.
By way of example, some of Amy-Rose's recent experience includes:
- Providing risk management advice to clients on exiting contractual arrangements, considering strategy in line with their commercial objectives throughout, and resolving disputes arising from termination.
- Involvement in cybersecurity, data and communications disputes including misuse of private information, privacy and data issues, advising clients on incident response including legal action by / against third parties.
- Providing advice to clients with supply-chain issues including pursuing or responding to claims in respect of a failure to meet minimum supply obligations as a result of the increase in energy prices, and potential force majeure incidents due to the war in Ukraine and the coronavirus pandemic.
- Lead Associate on multi-million pound disputes in the High Court, including issuing applications for summary judgment and / or strike out.
- Contentious procurement matters including proceedings in the High Court which resulted in judgment in our client's favour on liability, and assisting in preparation for the quantum trial including the instruction of experts.