Thinking Business -Issue 11
Welcome to Issue 11 of Thinking Business, a Trowers & Hamlins bi-annual publication in which we share our latest insights and commercial thinking to help business' adapt, grow and be successful in a rapidly changing world.
In this edition, we explore the following:
- What does levelling up mean for regional economies?
- Cyber risks and fraud: preparing for the inevitable
- Managing ongoing supply chain disruption
- Attracting and retaining talent in a post-pandemic world
- IR35: Challenges remain a year on
We hope you’ll enjoy reading this and that you’ll find some interesting food for thought over the course of the following pages.
View the full edition here.