HR Law - April 2020
Welcome to the April edition of HR Law.
In this issue we will cover the following themes and stories:
- New legislation for April
- The Coronavirus Act 2020: emergency volunteer leave and statutory sick pay
- Coronavirus job retention and income support schemes
- Working Time Regulations amended to carry over of untaken leave due to coronavirus
- Manager who intentionally submitted a false investigation report was not wrongfully dismissed
- Inducing breach of post-termination contracts and knowledge
- Gender pay reporting deadline suspended and IR35 postponed
- Supreme Court rules that Morrisons is not vicariously liable for employee's deliberate disclosure of personal data of co-workers
We provide a monthly email briefing on changes to employment law and HR practice, including our monthly video updates #TrowersTopTips. To obtain a free subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We tweet regular updates on @TrowersFuture, #FutureOfWork