HR Law - July 2022
Welcome to July's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Employment tribunal holds that long Covid is a disability
- Constructive dismissal and fundamental breach
- Ethical veganism encompassing belief in illegal action to relieve animal suffering was not protected
- Discrimination arising from disability and procedure leading to dismissal
- Collective bargaining and unlawful inducement
- New Regulations expand the category of people able to sign off "fit notes"
- Statutory Code on fire and rehire to be published in the summer
- Draft legislation introduced making it easier for employers to hire agency staff to cover striking workers