HR Law – January 2022
Welcome to January's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Guidance on uplifts when the Acas Code is breached
- Withdrawal of secondment offer to protect employee's safety was not disability discrimination
- Flexible working request and extension to decision period
- Dismissal for raising vexatious grievances was fair
- Personal service and the right of substitution
- Temporary changes to self-certification for sickness absence
- Consultation issued on disability workplace reporting
- CIPD publishes guidance on flexible working