HR Law – February 2022
Welcome to February's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- No vicarious liability for injury caused by workplace prank
- Care home worker fairly dismissed for refusing Covid-19 vaccine
- Holiday pay: carrying over leave which was taken but unpaid
- Black-cab driver who carried out work through Mytaxi app was not a worker
- "Gay cake" case declared inadmissible by European Court of Human Rights
- Health and Care Visa Scheme expanded to include care workers
- Digital right to work checks
- Decision made to scrap mandatory vaccination