HR Law - August 2022
Welcome to the August edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Doctor who refused to use transgender service users' pronouns was not discriminated against
- A round-up of other gender critical belief decisions
- Holiday for part-year workers should not be reduced pro rata
- Injunction restraining termination and re-engagement of Tesco employees overturned by Court of Appeal
- PHI and contractual liability
- Belief in participatory democracy is protected under the Equality Act
- Government responds to consultation on employment status
- Agency workers now allowed to replace striking workers