HR Law – July 2021
Welcome to July's edition of HR Law.
Please click the links below to view the full articles:
- Gender critical belief was a "philosophical belief"
- Judicial notice should have been taken of "childcare disparity"
- Dismissal of employee who had expressed concerns about commuting and attending the office during lockdown was not unfair
- Dismissal for raising concerns about lack of Covid-secure workplace measures was automatically unfair
- Lack of interim relief in discrimination cases is not in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Lack of protection from detriment for participating in strike action breached Article 11
- Vaccination to be made mandatory for care home staff
- Employment tribunal quarterly statistics published for January to March 2021