Welcome to the first HR Law of the year.
Please click on the links below to view this month's articles.
- Agency workers do not have the right to apply and be considered for vacancies on the same terms as directly-recruited employees
- Right to private life breached when Serbian teacher required to teach in Croatian language
- Post-termination restrictive covenants found to be in restraint of trade
- Lack of interim relief in discrimination cases may be in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Another extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Blog on using algorithms for employment decisions published by ICO
- Employment quarterly statistics for July to September 2020 show impact of pandemic
- Gender pay gap annual report and guidance documents