HR Law - February 2021
Welcome to February's edition of HR Law.
Please click the links below to access this month's articles.
- Vaccinations: IT systems and survey results
- Furlough scheme: requests by employers not to have claim detail published by HMRC
- Covid-19 Employment Tribunal update
- Constructive dismissal and the right to bring a grievance
- Different treatment of two groups of disabled people may constitute direct discrimination
- Not just and equitable to extend time for alleged misunderstanding of early conciliation rules
- Guidance on duty of care owed by trade union to members in employment disputes
- Domestic abuse: BEIS report and Acas guidance