HR Law - July 2020
Welcome to the July edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in this month's HR Law.
- Changes to the CJRS scheme and flexible furlough
- Regulations introducing 14-day quarantine period come into force
- Redundancy and the use of competitive interview processes
- Tribunal wrong to focus on employer's decision-making process when considering whether discrimination arising from disability was objectively justified
- "Road map" published for Employment Tribunal proceedings and a possible return to fees
- NHS test and trace workplace guidance published
- Study shows that 90% of employees want employers to maintain flexible working practices
- Report shows that number of black workers in senior positions has remained stagnant since 2014