Quarterly Housing Update – Spring 2018
Welcome to the Spring edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Insolvency-proofing your contracts
- The Homes (Fitness for Habitation and Liability for Housing Standards) Bill
- Gender pay reporting trends in the housing sector
- Overriding easements and restrictive covenants
- Strategic land
- Peters v Haringey: expanding the art of the possible
- Criminal Finances Act
- Land values: up, up and enter
- Section 9 needs assessments: a box-ticking exercise?
- Water rates collection: where are we now?
To download the full edition please click here.