HR Law – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) share incentive plans and TUPE, and the increase to civil penalties for illegal working.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Employer failed to make reasonable enquiries into the effects of the disabled job applicant's disability
- Extending time to bring claims
- Share incentive plans and TUPE
- Increase to civil penalties for illegal working
- Artificial intelligence and "connected tech"
- List of countries that permit the taking and giving of evidence via video link published
- ET1 and ET3 forms updated
- Tesco makes flexible working a day one right