Welcome to the July edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) advice from Acas on absence trigger points as well as Aviva's report in which they find that supporting older workers is featuring on many employers' radars. There are also links to our recent bulletins, the latest recording from our popular Trowers Tuesday webinars, and details of forthcoming changes and cases.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- The Tribunal was wrong to reject a religious belief discrimination claim
- Calculating pay for accrued but untaken statutory holiday pay
- Investigation report did not become privileged retrospectively when amended version was disclosed
- Care worker who refused Covid-19 vaccination did not have a genuinely held belief in ethical veganism
- Victim must be aware of unwanted conduct in order to succeed in harassment claim
- Acas publishes advice on absence trigger points
- Barriers at work for disabled people identified by Great British Workplace Adjustments Survey 2023
- Aviva publishes report which finds that supporting older workers is featuring on many employers' radars