HR Law – December 2021
Welcome to December's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Employee suffering from paranoid delusions did not have a disability
- Disability: cancer, coping mechanism and impairment
- Strike out for non-compliance
- Objective justification and disability
- Vaccinations to become mandatory for front line health and care workers
- Acas publishes advice on "fire and rehire"
- TUC calls for new rights for those working in the expanding gig economy
- Increases to statutory maternity, paternity, adoption and sick pay announced