HR Law - August 2020
Welcome to the August edition of HR Law.
Please click the links below to view the articles in this month's HR Law.
- Furloughed employees entitled to full statutory payments based on their normal pay
- Policy paper published on Job Retention Bonus Scheme
- Reasonable adjustment to give disabled employee an undertaking in relation to severance pay
- Home Office publishes further details of new immigration scheme
- Consultations on public sector pensions issued following Court of Appeal's unlawful age discrimination ruling
- Recent employment status decisions
- Draft Public Sector Exit Payment Regulations 2020 published
- Agency worker with open-ended contract could still rely on the protection of the Agency Workers Regulations