Quarterly Housing Update – Summer 2018
Welcome to the Summer edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Lowest cost pricing: end of an era?
- Sleep-ins: a tipping point for care provision?
- Are you keeping your investors appropriately updated?
- The new planning framework
- The future of heat networks: what can we learn from the new draft London Plan?
- What is a property guardian?
- Is it time to call time on retentions?
- The Renewable Heat Incentive: renewed interest?
- Meanwhile use
- Market value: social housing
To download the full edition please click here.