Quarterly Housing Update – Summer 2017
Welcome to the Summer edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- The off-site trap (and how to avoid it)
- Developer contributions: reform with more acronyms
- A build to rent arms race?
- The Renewable Heat Incentive: a reformed scheme
- Right to manage: understanding its intended purpose
- Neutral dress codes and religious discrimination
- FCA compliance requirements
- Vendor fraud: still a risk despite a shift in the landscape
- How to deal with a statutory demand
To download the full edition please click here.