There are many reasons why businesses could be looking to reorganise and restructure - whether to streamline and prepare for an acquisition, as a result of a merger, or to simplify a structure enabling greater agility in a changing environment. Whatever the reason – our expert team can help you navigate the legal complexities to create a structure to meet your goals.
From listed companies to international banks and midsized businesses – we work with a broad range of clients and can help you prepare and re-structure your business for a carve out sale, prepare you for management buy-ins and buy-outs, assist in rationalising your capital and provide practical and tax effective solutions on how to structure your business in order to create a sustainable growth.
Working with experts in banking and finance, regulatory issues, tax, property and employment across our offices –our clients have the experience of our entire firm on tap.
Specialists in insolvency law, our cross-departmental group help guide clients in financial difficulties or those dealing with a third party who are facing financial problems.
Much of our work in Group reorganisations and restructuring is multi-jurisdictional, and as a firm we have a strong presence across the UK and a long track record of working in the Middle East and Asia.
- Working with businesses preparing for sale.
- Helping recently acquired businesses to adapt and transform.
- Experts in tax-efficiency and regulatory issues.
- Specialists in insolvency.
- Multi-jurisdictional and international in outlook, as members of Interlaw, clients can access a network of lawyers based in over 150 cities around the world.