Our team has experience of advising on a wide range of projects including leisure and tourism, museums and libraries, education and schools, energy and waste treatment infrastructure, digital transformation and building and regeneration projects.
Our teams have been involved in and continue to work on many ‘first in country’ and ground-breaking projects and transactions, with innovative projects across a range of sectors including banking, corporate, transport, utilities, infrastructure, hydrocarbon, ICT and real estate sector.
Clients benefit from our commercial approach – driving competition to deliver value for money and social value. We have a very strong track record of getting the deal done and maintain good relationships between the public sector government bodies and private companies, which is vital for the successful delivery of long term contracts
Our experts in the Middle East regularly advise on government led projects, for example, we acted for the Riyadh Development Agency in connection with the procurement of the Riyadh Light Rail Project, and . have advised the Roads and Transport Authority in Dubai on the Transit Oriented Development with a 30 year concession centred around a major interchange on the Dubai Metro.
- Advising on digital transformation and IT strategies and contracts
- Working on innovative projects across a range of sectors including banking, corporate, transport, utilities, infrastructure, hydrocarbon, ICT and real estate
- Delivering PPP contracts for housing, leisure, waste infrastructure, schools, museums and libraries
- Variations and re-negotiations of existing PPP/PFI contracts
- Delivering housing and regeneration projects
- Energy projects including district utilities and renewable energy, energy efficiency programmes and smart metering and electric vehicle charging infrastructure