Quarterly Housing Update – Summer 2022
Welcome to the Summer edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we – once again – demonstrate the breadth of issues currently facing the housing sector, and with the cost of living crisis front and centre of many providers' thinking and I would particularly draw your attention to two articles that look at the "hot topic" of service charges.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- The Charities Act 2022 – what housing associations need to know
- Affordable Rent and variable service charges
- Building Safety Act update
- The S and G in ESG
- Service charges in the cost of living crisis
- The Government Social Housing Decarbonising Fund – the second wave
- The impact of new pensions legislation on RPs’ obligations under their funding agreements
- New money, new ideas part 2: Shared ownership portfolio transactions
To download the full edition please click here.