HR Law - March 2021
Welcome to February's edition of HR Law.
Please click the links below to access this month's articles.
- Furlough extended once more!
- Supreme Court has final say in the Uber case
- "Stale" diversity and equality training led to unsuccessful defence of harassment claim
- Removal of non-executive director for expressing faith-based objection to same-sex adoption was not discriminatory
- Dismissal for a refusal to wear a face mask was fair
- Updated guidance on working safely issued by Acas
- Gender pay gap reporting deadline extended by 6 months
- Restriction of Public Sector Exit Payments Regulations 2020 revoked