HR Law – August 2021
Welcome to August's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Discrimination compensation assessed on basis of career-long loss
- ECJ decision on religious dress bans in the workplace
- Constructive dismissal can amount to an act of harassment
- Dismissal of teacher suspected of possession of indecent images of children was fair
- Burden of proof in discrimination cases
- Regulations mandating vaccination for care staff come into force on 11 November
- Government responds to consultation on sexual harassment in the workplace
- Acas publishes new advice on hybrid working