HR Law - November 2020
Welcome to November's edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to access this month's articles.
- Employer not liable for workplace consequences of employee's practical joke
- Charity's policy of making social housing primarily available for Orthodox Jews found to be lawful
- Employment Tribunal quarterly statistics published
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended
- Shielding guidance for the extremely clinically vulnerable updated
- ICO publishes new guidance on subject access requests
- Restriction of Public Sector Exit Payments Regulations 2020 now in force