Trowers talks podcasts: Topical issues in the housing sector
In this podcast series we cover a range of topical and live issues relevant to the housing sector.
Please click on the links below to listen to each podcast:
- The future of governance
- RP rents – regulatory and reporting issues
- Rent deferral arrangements and FCA regulation
- Possession and injunction proceedings during Covid-19
- Importance of property charging strategies for housing associations
- Tax compliance – keeping your house in order and avoiding common tax traps
- Building a Safer Future regime – an update
- Working from home and supporting good mental health
- Demystifying ESG – an overview of sustainable finance
- Coronavirus – Regulatory compliance works in tenanted properties
- Account filings, audit options and loan documents during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Reputation management in the age of social media
- Legal guidance on construction sites
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any of these issues further.
If you have any feedback or sugestions for future podcast topics please email us here.