Welcome to the September edition of HR Law. Please click on the links below to view the articles in September's edition.
In this issue we will cover the following themes and stories:
- Holidays for term-time only workers not subject to pro rata reduction
- Whistleblowing and reasonable belief in public interest
- Employee shareholder status was not terminated by subsequent service agreement
- Doctrine of illegality did not render employment contract unenforceable after employee's visa expired
- Guidance on non-disclosure agreements published
- ICO guidance on data subject requests updated
- Updated guidance launched by Home Office on modern slavery victims
- WEC proposes changes to enforcement of discrimination rights
- To watch our latest future of work video where we discuss: Planning for a re-organisation
Follow the Future of Work on Twitter for the latest updates.