Quarterly Housing Update – Spring 2019
Welcome to the Spring edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Housing association board members: payment, taxation and employment rights
- Removal of the HRA debt cap: is there still a role for the Local Housing Company model
- Japanese Knotweed: "The rhizome that launched a thousand requisitions"
- Social housing rents from April 2020
- The Rooney Rule and positive action
- Anti-money laundering in the housing sector
- Residential leasehold portfolios: enfranchisement and reform
- Sustainable finance
- Q&A on the Tenant Fees Act 2019
To download the full edition please click here.