HR Law – March 2019
Welcome to the March edition of HR Law. Please click on the links below to view the articles in March's edition of HR Law.
In this issue we will cover the following themes and stories:
- Dismissal for cohabiting was not direct religious belief discrimination
- Dismissal due to poor working relationship between employees was TUPE-related
- Disability discrimination and the definition of "long term"
- Agency workers and apportionment of liability for failure to equalise terms
- Asserting a future breach of a statutory right and automatically unfair dismissal
- Supreme Court gives Unison permission to appeal Mencap case
- Response to consultation on defined benefit pension schemes published
- New guidance published to help employers close their gender pay cap