HR Law – July 2019
Welcome to the July edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in July's edition of HR Law.
- Direct pay offer to employees was not an unlawful inducement to by-pass collective bargaining arrangements
- Holiday pay: overtime and back pay claims
- Allegation that colleague was taking a patient's food amounted to whistleblowing
- Non-disabled job applicant rejected because of perceived disability was discriminated against
- Reasonableness of a non-compete clause
- Disability discrimination and occupational health reports
- No breach of Article 8 when employer relied on material found on employee's phone by the policy to dismiss the employee
- Employment tribunal quarterly statistics published
- We discuss the rise in disputes between employees and employers in our latest future of work vlog