HR Law – February 2019
Welcome to the February edition of HR Law. Please click on the links below to view the articles in February's edition of HR Law.
In this issue we will cover the following themes and stories:
- Protected disclosures and complaints of defamation
- Burden of proof in discrimination cases
- Constructive knowledge and disability discrimination
- Equal pay claims and "same set of facts"
- Government response to the BEIS Committee report on gender pay gap reporting
- Consultation on extending redundancy protection for mothers and new parents
- Home Office publishes updated guidance on preventing illegal working
- Guidance issued on itemised payslips