Quarterly Housing Update – Autumn 2017
Welcome to the Autumn edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- The rise of the "for profit" registered provider
- Are you protecting your most important asset?
- Top tips for procurement season
- The accountability debate: can this help?
- When is a mortgagee exclusion clause (MEC) needed?
- Whistleblowing and the "public interest" test
- The findings of the Taylor review: modern working practices
- NEC4 contracts: evolution not revolution
- Tackling unfair practices in the leasehold market
- The cost of unclear repairs and maintenance contracts
- New money laundering regulations: what you need to know
- Housing Delivery Partnerships: removing barriers through collaboration
To download the full edition please click here.