We advise businesses and individuals on the tax issues that arise in connection with their business transactions. We provide our clients with practical solutions to these issues and help them structure their transactions in a manner that enables them to achieve the optimal tax results consistent with their business objectives.
Our experienced team provides user friendly tax advice to national and international corporate groups, investment houses, management teams, owner-managers, entrepreneurs, investors, partnerships and joint ventures, charities and local authorities.
As well as providing a tax advisory service for clients, we work closely with our specialist colleagues in corporate, real estate, construction, banking, insolvency and employment to deliver a coordinated and comprehensive service from the initial structuring advice to the final execution of documents.
Particular strengths are advising on the business tax aspects of:
- company/business acquisitions and disposals (M&A), including structuring and exit planning;
- partnerships and joint venture arrangements;
- UK inward investment structures and cross border transactions;
- private equity funded businesses and EIS/SEIS funds;
- owner-managed businesses;
- corporate restructurings (including debt), demergers and group reorganisations;
- transactions involving public sector bodies and charities;
- employee benefits.
Our aim is to enable clients to make informed decisions to progress their business transactions in the most appropriate, compliant and tax efficient way, secure in the knowledge that we will manage the tax risks throughout the process.
- An experienced tax team advising on all UK taxes, including corporation tax, VAT and stamp taxes
- Delivering pragmatic and cost effective tax advice that is concise and easy to understand
- Working collaboratively with our colleagues to provide a comprehensive and focussed business tax offering