Our commercial litigation team are running a three-part webinar series where we discuss contractual risks and how to avoid them.
The first session was on Thursday 11th May. During the webinar our speakers discussed:
- Working without a written contract – what next?
- Misrepresentation – when can claims arise?
Part 1 was recorded and can be viewed here:
The second session was on Wednesday 24th May. During the webinar our speakers discussed:
- What are "best" and "reasonable" endeavours?
- Breach of contract – when can I terminate and what damages could be claimed?
Part 2 was recorded and can be viewed here:
The final session was on Wednesday 7th June. During the webinar the speakers discussed:
- Contract frustration and force majeure – when does this apply?
- ADR – how can I resolve my dispute outside of Court proceedings?
Part 3 was recorded and can be viewed here: