HR Law – January 2023
Welcome to the January edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- COT3 agreement prevented a subsequent claim for victimisation against the same respondent
- Employee who refused to return to work during lockdown was not unfairly dismissed
- Grievance was an existing dispute that engaged the "without prejudice" rule
- Flexible working to become a day one right
- Reduction of compensation to zero on the basis that redundancy dismissal was inevitable was incorrect
- Permission granted for judicial review of the new legislation allowing agency workers to take the place of striking workers
- Creation of a single enforcement body currently on hold
- Increases to statutory family friendly pay and sick pay