HR Law – April 2023
Welcome to the April edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) the publication of the Health and Disability White Paper, as well as the introduction of new Vento bands for injury to feelings. There are also links to our recent bulletins, the latest recording from our popular Trowers Tuesday webinars, and details of forthcoming changes and cases.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Employee's aggressive conduct did not arise from his disabilities
- Employment-related Spring Budget announcements
- Increases in statutory payments, the national minimum wage and employment tribunal limits
- Health and Disability White Paper published
- Guidance published on helping individuals return to work
- EAT issues guidance on remote observation of hearings by non-parties
- New Vento bands for injury to feelings introduced
- Review launched on the current whistleblowing framework