HR Law – December 2022
Welcome to the December edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Dismissal vanished on successful appeal even though the claimant did not want reinstatement
- Requiring a disabled employee to attend a redundancy selection interview could amount to a substantial disadvantage
- A failure to apply for jobs was an unreasonable failure to mitigate loss
- New minimum wage rates and family friendly pay rates for April 2023
- Regulations made extending ban on exclusivity clauses in employment contracts to low-income workers
- TUC calls for mandatory disability reporting
- The latest on the Retained Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill
- Is the term "human resources" ripe for a rebrand?