Local Government Matters Newsletter September 2021
We are delighted to launch our A-Z Guide to Estate Regeneration in this edition of Local Government Matters.
The Guide looks at some of the key issues that need to be addressed to achieve a successful outcome including A for Appropriation, B for Building Lease and C for CPO. We struggled with Z, but got there in the end!
You can download the guide using the link in the first article and if you have a keen interest in estate regeneration please sign up for our webinar which we are holding on 9 November 2021.
Also in this edition we have included a link to Trowers & Hamlins Essential Guide to the Building Safety Bill which includes some significant changes since we published the earlier edition of the guide to draft bill. The debate (and implications) around compulsory vaccinations for certain professions continues and our article on the subject sets out the issues to be grappled with, as well as an update on our Local Government Re-organisation campaign amongst other things.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- A-Z Guide to Estate Regeneration
- Local government reorganisation: emerging themes from voices at the coal face
- The latest on mandatory vaccination
- The Essential Guide to the Building Safety Bill
- Subsidy Control Bill – a new set of challenges?
- Podcast: What's next for judicial review? A guide to the reforms to date and the potential impact
- Loans: The legal checklist for supporting enterprise