HR Law – May 2021
Welcome to the May edition of HR Law.
Please click the links below to view the full articles:
- When re-engagement is impractical
- Dismissal of employee who left workplace over concerns about infecting his children with Covid-19 was not unfair
- Non-payment of allowance during maternity leave was not sex discrimination
- Long-term effect of disability must be considered as at the date of the alleged discrimination
- A step closer to foster carers getting employment rights?
- Acas publishes long Covid advice
- Guidance on calculating the national minimum wage for sleep-in workers updated by BEIS
- Select Committee report recommends the creation of legislation to strengthen employment rights