Webinar: Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 - from strategy to delivery
Following our initial session on Net Zero 2050 and how to create a suitable strategy, the second in our series with specialist environmental consultancy Greengage looked at the challenges of delivery. Having developed a strategy, how do you deliver against those targets? What is in your scope 3 emissions and how can you influence your wider value chain? In this session we looked at some of the practical implications.
Speakers from Trowers & Hamlins LLP and Greengage covered key topics:
- Renewable energy and offsetting
- Supply chain engagement
- Soft landings
- Green leases
- Landlord and tenant engagement
- Performance measurement and reporting
Watch our first webinar in this series, Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 – where to start?, here.
- Andrea Carvajal, Associate and Head of Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Richard Hillyard, Principal Consultant Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Andy Haigh, Director, Climate Positive Solutions, Grosvenor
The webinar recording can be seen below: