Webinar: Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 – where to start?
Net Zero 2050 presents a significant challenge for every sector, and Government policy is clear on the required trajectory of change. So how do you make sure you don't get left behind? In the first of our series of three webinars with specialist environmental consultancy Greengage, we'll look at the implications of Net Zero 2050 and how businesses should go about developing the policies and strategies necessary to meet the challenge.
Speakers from Trowers & Hamlins LLP and Greengage covered key topics to understand the issues:
- How Net Zero 2050 is driving Government policy
- Understanding the risk to your business?
- Reporting requirements and compliance issues
- What policies and strategies do you need to develop?
- What makes a good strategy?
- How to set targets and measure performance?
- Connecting strategies to decision making
- Andrea Carvajal, Associate and Head of Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Richard Hillyard, Principal Consultant Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Dominic Millen, Enfield
The webinar recording can be seen below: