Webinar: Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 – the data dilemma
Developing a strategy is one thing, but how can you set targets without understanding your current performance. Lack of relevant and reliable data is often the most significant barrier for business, so how do you go about filling that data gap? In this session we looked at some of the potential data sources, important elements to focus on and how that data can be used to set proper targets.
Speakers from Trowers & Hamlins LLP, Greengage and Fabriq covered key topics to understand the issues:
- Net Zero and the importance of data
- Technology and data management
- Data and the legal landscape
- Data as a commercial opportunity
- Andrea Carvajal, Associate and Head of Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Richard Hillyard, Principal Consultant Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Colin Ma, Chief Executive Officer, Fabriq
Watch our previous webinars in this series below:
- Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 – where to start?
- Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 - from strategy to delivery
The webinar recording can be seen below: