Quarterly Housing Update – Autumn 2020
Welcome to the Autumn edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Sustainable finance – how ESG can help housing associations access new funding
- Pushing the boundaries of build to rent and integrated living
- Supporting care leavers through procurement –
a social value toolkit
- Re-opening the Housing Revenue Account
- "No DSS” – Court ruling declares housing benefit discrimination unlawful
- VAT treatment of cladding works – zero is the hero
- Termination of building contracts – avoid being locked in
- Landowner’s rights – Telecoms Code
- Is litigation funding the answer to improving your finances?
- Housing Ombudsman’s oversight operations overhauled
View the full edition here.