Quarterly Housing Update – Winter 2019/20
Welcome to the Winter edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Building safety reforms – What impact on local authority landlords?
- Is there value in building sustainable homes?
- What are for-profit registered providers?
- Medium Term Note programme vs. stand-alone bond issue
- Brexit and insolvencies on construction projects – Part I
- Trends in the student accommodation sector
- Artificial Intelligence and discrimination
- Claims against Approved Inspectors – no-where to go?
- Local authority borrowing
- Commercial property: unleashing the full potential
To downoad the full edition, please click here.