Thinking Business – Issue Four
Welcome to our Middle East edition of Thinking Business
In this issue, we cover:
- The introduction of VAT in the region, and its impact on conducting business
- The arrival of several new wealth structuring options for families in the Middle East, and what those mean for family wealth management
- The drive to create a new investment climate in Bahrain, and the various initiatives the government is taking in the market
- The challenges facing GCC businesses as cyber security moves up the agenda as a growing corporate risk
- Increased connectivity in the Gulf, as states move towards greater coordination on infrastructure development initiatives
To continue the discussion please follow @Trowers on Twitter or email us.
To download a copy of the report please click here.