Quarterly Housing Update – Spring 2017
Welcome to the Spring edition of the Quarterly Housing update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- The Housing White Paper: key themes
- The impact of NHS Capital Grants Charges on future security
- Procuring for Growth Balanced Scorecard
- New ways of working with the NHS
- The return of modular construction
- Mandatory gender pay gap reporting
- The apprenticeship levy
- Building affordable housing in breach of restrictive covenants
- Changes to funding for supported housing from April 2019
- Changes in the Consumer Code
- Loan security in a deregulated world
To download the full edition please click here.