Webinar: Social housing – ESG via the capital markets
Over the past two years we've seen interest in environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations explode in the social housing sector.
With the rise of social and sustainable bonds and sustainability linked loans housing providers have access to a raft of ESG related financial products which is bringing new investor interest to the sector. But does the sector need impact investment? What is driving funders and housing providers to start their sustainability journeys? How do you establish a sustainability reporting framework and why is data so important?
This webinar will look at accessing ESG via the capital markets and the move towards social and sustainable bonds.
- Paul Jeffries, Assistant Director of Treasury, Aster Group UK
- Piers Williamson, Executive Director and Chief Executive, bLEND Funding PLC
- Luke Cross, Director (London), Social
- Chris Evans, Director, Newbridge Advisors LLP
- Naomi Roper, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (chair)
The second webinar in this series will look at the growth of sustainability linked loans and differing approaches of early adopters from across the UK. This webinar will take place on Thursday 24 June 2021. Click here for more details.